Whether it's engaging with our artistic programme or our leading education and community programme, The REP offers superb client entertainment, behinds the scenes access, staff incentives, team building and networking opportunities which in turn allows businesses to become closely involved with our work, our artists and our audiences.
We understand that there is not a 'one size fits all' solution when building successful partnerships and we will therefore start with your needs and build packages both large and small. We invite you to discuss how we can work together to the benefit of your company.
Prices start from just £1,500 and benefits include;
· VIP client entertainment and hospitality
· Discounts on meetings, events and conference facilities
· Brand Association
· Behind the scenes and money can't buy experiences for your clients, staff and customers
· Marketing and advertising
· Networking opportunities
· Ticket allocations
· An extensive range of employee awards and rewards
Current corporate members include: Deutsche Bank, JLT, Hortons Estates and Mitchells and Butlers.
The venue is a great environment for us to do business. The REP is a fantastic asset for Birmingham and the wider region.
Paul Fenner – Moore Stephens.
We are very proud of our association with the theatre and have found that being associated with such a well known and recognisable brand adds instant credibility to our own brand and offering.
Simon Greenfield – Colour Cubed
At Arkade Property our passion is property and Birmingham. Becoming a sponsor of The REP was something that we all really wanted to be a part of. I would recommend becoming a corporate sponsor.
Sybilla Rose – Arkade Property
· Following our successful partnership, Dennis Ayton of IKEA was awarded the title Business Champion of the Arts at a ceremony at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery in March 2013.
· Our partnership with Ellisons, the UK's leading supplier to the hair and beauty industry, was shortlisted for an Arts and Business Award in the Outstanding Partnership category.
A number of our corporate members have established long-term relationships with The REP, for example Hortons Estates Ltd have recently signed up as a member for the 10th consecutive year.
To find out more contact Rachel Cranny on 0121 245 2163 or email email@example.com