We're a leading producing theatre making theatrical moments to cherish, but there are many other reasons for you to visit us - even if you're not coming to see a play! We would love to help you to make your own special 'moments' memorable.
The BOX Office
Monday-Saturday: 11am – 6:30pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays: Open 2 hours before performances.
Available from 12pm until 15 minutes after the start of the last performance.
5.30pm when there is no evening performance.
REP Stage Door
Monday –Saturday: 8.45am to 10.30pm
Marmalade Bar and Brasserie
Summer Opening Times - until 19 August 2018
12noon - 7pm Monday - Friday
12noon - 3pm on Saturdays
Closed on Sundays
Due to the UK's current level of heightened security we would like to ask that you play your part in ensuring that we all remain safe. We have placed some restrictions on public access to our foyers and introduced bag searches.
- Avoid bringing large bags to the theatre as they will not be permitted into any performance spaces.
- All bags above the size of a small handbag must be checked into the cloakroom at a charge £2 per item (small standard items cost £1).
- Any sharp objects will not be allowed into the auditoriums.
- Anyone refusing a bag search will not be admitted and no refund will be given.
- Aim to arrive a little earlier than previously as these measures will inevitably slow your progress.
- If you see anything suspicious, report it to a member of staff immediately.
- Finally, please be patient with REP staff here, we need to work with you to ensure we all remain safe.