Keeping You Safe
To help you to feel safe and enjoy your chosen performance, we have introduced a series of new safety measures.
Guaranteed Socially Distanced Performances
In line with government guidance, we are now opening our audiences to full-capacity booking. However, for those who still need or prefer to observe social distancing, we will keep Guaranteed Socially Distanced performances in the calendar. Socially Distanced dates are listed on each show's page. If you have previously purchased a ticket and would now like to change your date, you are welcome to do so. Please contact our Box Office by phone on 0121 236 4455 (Mon-Friday 12pm - 6pm) or email email@example.com.
There is currently no walk-in Box Office, so please book online, call 0121 236 4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific enquiries. If you feel too unwell to attend on the date of your performance, we are happy to offer a credit note for another performance (subject to availability).
When Arriving At The Theatre
- We will be asking customers to enter the building and auditoria at different times, based on their seats, to limit contact.
- To assist with the above, we may not be able to admit late comers.
- To assist the NHS Test and Trace Service, you will be able to scan into the venue.
- We strongly recommend you to wear a face covering whilst in the building and during the performance (unless you are unable to do so safely).
- You will be able to use hand-sanitising stations, which have been positioned throughout the building.
- You will be directed around the building via new signage to limit unnecessary contact with others.
- Where closer contact may be needed, such as at our box office counter and bars, we have added screens.
- Enhanced cleaning is taking place across the building.
- There is improved ventilation throughout the building to increase none re-circulated air flow.
- To limit unnecessary contact, the cloakroom service will not be available so please avoid bringing large bags.
In partnership with NHS Test and Trace, we offer COVID-19 testing to our staff. We hope you have a pleasant visit but if you do have any concerns, members of staff will be on hand to help guide you.