Keeping You Safe
We are thrilled to be opening our doors again and to be welcoming you back into the theatre. To help you to feel safe and enjoy your chosen performance, we have introduced a series of new safety measures.
- To limit unnecessary journeys and contact, please book your tickets online and either print at home or display on your mobile
- If you would like to speak to a member of our box office team about your access requirements, please call us on 0121 236 4455 (Mondays to Fridays, 12pm-3pm)
- We have limited the number of seats that are available to book so that you and your party will not be sitting in close proximity to another party
- Seating in our foyer will also be spaced out in this way
- To assist the NHS Test and Trace Service, we will collect your contact details at the time of booking (if not already known)
- If you feel too unwell to attend on the date of your performance, we are happy to offer a credit note for another performance (subject to availability)
When Arriving At The Theatre
- Contactless temperature checks will be carried out at point of entry
- In line with the government's guidance, you will be required to wear a face covering whilst in the building (unless you are unable to do so safely)
- You will be able to use hand-sanitising stations, which have been positioned throughout the building
- You will be directed around the building via new signage to limit unnecessary contact with others
- Where closer contact may be needed, such as at our box office counter and bars, we have added screens
- Enhanced cleaning is taking place across the building
When Entering The Auditorium
- We will be asking customers to enter the auditorium at different times, based on their seats, to limit contact
- We cannot admit latecomers and a cloakroom service will not be available, so please avoid bringing large bags
- You can take your seats, which will be spaced away from other audience members, and enjoy your chosen performance
We hope you have a pleasant visit but if you do have any concerns, members of staff will be on hand to help guide you.
We have a limited box office phone service, open 1:00pm - 3:00pm Tuesday - Thursday.
Please email email@example.com Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A limited counter service will be availble from 1 hour before the start of the performance.