Keeping You Safe
To help you to feel safe and enjoy your chosen performance, we have introduced a series of new safety measures.
- To limit unnecessary journeys and contact, please book your tickets online and either print at home or display on your mobile
- If you would like to speak to a member of our box office team about your access requirements, please call us on 0121 236 4455 (Mondays to Fridays, 12pm-3pm)
- We have limited the number of seats that are available to book so that you and your party will not be sitting in close proximity to another party
- Seating in our foyer will also be spaced out in this way
- To assist the NHS Test and Trace Service, we will collect your contact details at the time of booking (if not already known)
- If you feel too unwell to attend on the date of your performance, we are happy to offer a credit note for another performance (subject to availability)
When Arriving At The Theatre
- Contactless temperature checks will be carried out at point of entry
- In line with the government's guidance, you will be required to wear a face covering whilst in the building (unless you are unable to do so safely)
- You will be able to use hand-sanitising stations, which have been positioned throughout the building
- You will be directed around the building via new signage to limit unnecessary contact with others
- Where closer contact may be needed, such as at our box office counter and bars, we have added screens
- Enhanced cleaning is taking place across the building
When Entering The Auditorium
- We will be asking customers to enter the auditorium at different times, based on their seats, to limit contact
- We cannot admit latecomers and a cloakroom service will not be available, so please avoid bringing large bags
- You can take your seats, which will be spaced away from other audience members, and enjoy your chosen performance
We hope you have a pleasant visit but if you do have any concerns, members of staff will be on hand to help guide you.
We have a limited box office phone service, open 1:00pm - 3:00pm Tuesday - Thursday.
Please email email@example.com Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A limited counter service will be availble from 1 hour before the start of the performance.